The word is spreading quickly, and we've had some nice articles and radio interviews creating a real buzz. We can't wait to see what all this does for the festival. We've had a couple more food vendors and arts & crafters join the ranks as well.
Please note: the Allegheny National Forest is considered a wilderness area. Your participation in the activities at the festival are at your own risk.
- You will be in areas that are not readily accessible, and require some level of physical strength and ability. If you have physical limitations, let us know when you arrive, so that we can try to provide some access accommodations.
- If you have young children, please keep them close, and well supervised, especially around the creeks and after dark.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and under control. Dog owners are responsible for picking up and disposing of any excrement. Excessive barking or loose dogs will be asked to leave.
- Please, use the trash boxes provided for all litter.
- Be sure to bring a lawn/camp chair, dress appropriately for the weather and hiking. Sunscreen and bug spray are highly recommended.