- Parking area has been expanded and a $5 per car donation will be collected
- Pre-registration for the free ticketed firefly walks will be required
- VIP packages for guided interpretive walks will be available the night of the festival for a donation to PAFF
- Due to the festival's popularity, we have discontinued on-site camping. We are working on a local alternative
- Nightly guided walks will be available starting June 16 - July 1 for a donation to PAFF
Tuesday, December 27, 2016
The Holidays are over and the countdown begins for the 5th Annual PAFF. We have already started planning and a lot of changes are in store.
Our goal this year is to preserve both the firefly habitat and the observer's experience. We hope that through enacting some limits, we will help to control the crowds while protecting the firefly habitats in our area. We appreciate your enthusiasm and hope you will cooperate with us in following the new procedures.
We will keep you informed of all the details and the firefly activity as we get closer to June. Check the website pafireflyfestival.org or the Facebook page. You can also register to receive the PAFF newsletter by subscribing on the website.